Thank you Karina and Alice for nominating me for the Liebster Award! You guys can find these beautiful ladies’ amazing blogs at: Karina- https://karinateuma.wordpress.com/ Alice- https://kiwi1nkorea.wordpress.com Okay, so let’s get started. Ten random facts about me:
- I am obsessed with cats
- As a teenager I wanted to study history and wanted to be a curator
- I was also obsessed with Harry Potter series and would often daydream about my admission confirmation letter from Hogwarts. 😛
- I have a water phobia and I don’t know to swim.
- I am currently interning at a legal firm, my specialization is Foreign Exchange Management Act and Merger/Acquisitions and Amalgamations.
- I just started playing violin, it was my new year’s resolution
- I love sketching/drawing/painting. There was a time when I would paint 1-2 paintings daily.
- My favourite Band is Led Zeppelin
- I have a tattoo, which I am not very proud of (I got it done when I was in my rebellious teens)
Based on the timeline of nominations, I am answering Karina’s questions. 🙂
1. What is your favourite pastime?
Many. I will list them:
-Watching series and movies (mostly Sci-fi)
-Listening to classic rock music
-Sketching and drawing
-Watching history documentaries
2. If you were free as a bird and money was no object, what would you be doing right now?
I would be on the other side of the world far away from home.
3. What thing/s make you the most happy?
The kindest comments that I receive on my blogposts, as cheesy as it may seem, it is the truth!
4. What is your favourite genre of film?
5. What is/are your favourite food/s and drink/s?
Food- South Indian cuisine
I am not much of a fancy food girl, I love traditional delicacies.
6. Have you travelled? If so, what was your favourite country?
Yes, I have as you can say from the name of my blog. 😀 However, outside of my country I have only traveled to Thailand. I want to travel to many other countries. Hence, I am not in a position to choose my favorite country. But if I have to, I will chose India- because I have seen a lot of it. 😀
7. What makes you feel most proud?
Having the best people around me.
8. If you were to be an animal, which animal would you be and why?
Oh my, I have always been fascinated by the ocean. So I would be some exquisite oceanic creature, yet to be discovered by humans. 😀
9. Can you remember your childhood? if so, what was your favourite childhood memories
That amazing sense of freedom after my final exams after which a two month long vacation would prevail.
10. If you were to look into your future, what type of Grandma or Grandpa would you be? i.e. Young at heart, daredevil, laid back, etc
Young at heart, of course.
11. What is your greatest strength?
More recently, I am beginning to have my own mind, I guess that is a strength for me.
Given below are the authors whom I want to get to know better, hence I have nominated them (Apologies if you have more than 200 followers):
Nancy Shao- https://theartisticallychallenged.wordpress.com/
Colin- https://travelmeblue.wordpress.com/ kristin- https://kristinkingauthor.wordpress.com/
Vasu Dhasahgal- https://vasudhasahgal.wordpress.com/
Udaya Suresh- https://perfectphoenix.wordpress.com/
- Thank and link back to the person(s) who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer their 11 questions the nominee asked.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Notify the bloggers you chose for the award.
- Make a list of 11 different questions for your nominees to answer
1. What is your home country?
2. Best thing about staying in that country?
3. What did you want to become as a child?
5. Favourite movie genre?
6. Favourite music genre?
7. How many languages can you speak? List them.
8. The best moment of your life?
9. What do you want to do 10 years from now?
10. Favourite cartoon as a child?
11. Best childhood memory?